I am super excited to share this new workshop that I will be offering. I often hear people feeling discouraged because they want to blog & make it look pretty. They want to add fun graphics & just really give it some personality. I noticed that some blogs really lack any identity of who the blog belongs to & other blogs are just too fun! Don’t you wish you knew how to do THAT!?
I am going to be offering 2-day workshops teaching design for blogging. Yup! It’s going to be Adobe Illustrator focused & will touch on Adobe Photoshop as well for some retouching tips & for creating fun animated GIFs (or photos that move!).
- The first workshop will be a 2-day class to be held on Saturday & Sunday, from 10AM-5PM in the adorable Studio 404 Weddings in Long Beach, California on July 25th + July 26th, 2015.
- Classes will be intimate with no more than 20 students.
- On the second day we will be teaming up with Lyndsey Yeomans of Jack & Lola Photography to be taking some fun head shots & learning basic retouching so you can actually use it on your blog!
- With the skills you learn in Illustrator we will then dive into designing mood boards, textures, text, layering & so much more!
- Each workshop will cost $750, but if you book your class before July 12th (my b-day!) we will offer a discounted price of $550.
The whole weekend will be fun, promise! You will be taking away a bag of goodies & some fresh skills to add your own flair to your blog. The workshop will start with the importance of branding. Yup, it’s that important! We will discuss aspects of a successful blog & social media.
SECOND: If you are interested in being a sponsor we would love to hear from you. Again, each class will not be more than 20 students. Food, desserts, jewelry, studio space, stickers, flowers, all sorts of goodies! If you think you could be a good match, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org & we can discuss the collaboration.
Great, so if you are interested in attending the first workshop to be held in Long Beach, California you can purchase your ticket here. Click on the July 2015 option to purchase.
We can’t wait to share all this design goodness with you. Send us an email with any questions at email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear from you! -xx